Monday 29 February 2016

My Second Blog Post

Hi it is me Jordan and I am back to tell you what I have been learning.
I have been learning to do hockey like the Indian dribble and juggling. The hockey coach was Reagan. I did a hockey reflection.  We also did some buddy stuff like Venn diagram and  buddy reading.  I did my  puzzle piece by myself. I did my favourite book, that is when you find a photo of the book then you are writing about it and you tell why it is your favourite book. We have been doing camp stuff like doing front cover. Then we glued in our time table and then we glued in the form. the front cover is about camp like the title says Rumi hub Omatua /Weka.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Great Blog Post Jordan I Like Your picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos and nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great work on your reflection! I even learnt something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job Jordan the you put a lot of work in the slide i see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job it looks like you are interested in hockey
    I like hockey too.

    ReplyDelete